It seems like there is a never-ending stream of information for teachers, staff, and students to keep track of. You write it down, but then that post-it note falls off your computer. Or you can’t remember where you saved a file with some important info.
One possible solution is Google Keep. It allows you to create notes that look like sticky notes, but with so much more power! Here are a few great features you might like:
- Title your notes
- Choose a note color to keep yourself organized
- Add a note reminder
- Search your notes for any words in the title or body of the note
- Share notes with colleagues
- Tag notes with keywords (which allow you to pull up all notes with that tag)
- Add images to your notes
- Copy a note to a Google Doc if you need to do more work with it
- Can access on mobile devices (iOS and Android) or on the web
To check it out, view the video below or visit https://keep.google.com/.